Pomegranate & Pistachio Baked Brie
10 min; serves 2 (trimmed this one down as it's an extra intimate holiday this year).
- 1/4 of a 13 oz Brie wheel
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup of pomegranate ariels
- a pinch of Allie Vous Vanilla Bean blend
- black pepper
- Fresh rosemary for Garnish
- Preheat oven to 425
- Place brie in small over safe dish & let bake for 5-10 min... until cheese starts to melt (I like it to slightly bubble)
- Remove from oven, drizzle honey, sprinkle Allie Vous Vanilla Bean blend salt and add pomegranate arils and pistachios
- Garnish with fresh rosemary
- Serve with toasted baguette (as pictured) or crackers. YUM!