Ghost Pepper & Chive Sweet Potato Fries
5 min prep; 12 min air fryer; serves 4
- 2 sweet potatoes sliced in 1/2 in thick
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Allie Vous Ghost Pepper, Smoked Applewood or Classic Sea Salt blend
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp chives
- Generously coat the sliced potatoes in the olive oil.
- Sprinkle on the black pepper, paprika and your choice of the sea salt.
- Spread evenly
- Place in the air fryer @400 for 12 min
- Shake/stir halfway through
- When done, garnish on a plate with chopped chives
- Need a dip? It's as simple as a little herbed sour cream