Honey Walnut Glazed Rainbow Carrots
5 min prep; Bake 20 min @ 425; serves 2
- 8 washed carrot of rainbow variety. Trim stems to approx 2 inches in length.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Allie Vous Roasted Garlic or Classic Sea Salt blend
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- 2 spigs of fresh parsley (garnish)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Generously coat the carrots in the olive oil & honey.
- Sprinkle on the salt, black pepper, rosemary & basil.
- Place in oven for 20 min.
- At 15 min mark sprinkle on some walnuts.
- Once carrots can be easily pierced with a fork, plate them, sprinkle on the parsley & enjoy!